Maddthelin - Forfeit

but the butterflies had led my heart to someone else You opened up your heart, I played it from the start

I guess you would have hated me now, cause I'm to blame. Thousand of why playin' in my head You maybe gone, but I will never forget. Questions, is part of our daily life "I'm fine" that's a fuckin' lie Lets switch place, feel the pain, and I'm sure you'll understand, How can I start all over again? Where should I begin? Owh dreamland please let me in, Its already 6 in the morning, Im standing infront of the mirror They can see it crystal clear The scars in every smile That I wrote down in this paper Oh I should know by now that you truly understand I felt the butterflies but the butterflies had led my heart to someone else You opened up your heart, i played it from the start I guess you would have hated me now, cause im to blame. Regret regret, I will never regret Every single minute that we had Forget forget, I will never forget, All the promises that you made Now fuck that shit Oh I should know by now that you truly understand I felt the butterflies but the butterflies had led my heart to someone else You opened up your heart, i played it from the start I guess you would have hated me now, cause im to blame. Oh let me catch your heart because yesterday I watched it fall please let me catch your heart because yesterday I watched it fall. Will there be my better day When will these scars will fade away? I saw your smiles from miles away I swear you'll never fade away I wish that you can stay Pretending to be ok I am crawling cause im scare My past has showed me the way, Im standing in the rain I swallow every single pain Cause I can't turn back once again I slept with no star that always shining All alone with this string I sing Im suffering To see you dancing left me wonder why I can't stop thinking about you How many times I have to be like this.
Maddthelin - Forfeit Maddthelin - Forfeit Reviewed by A2 on 8:15:00 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.